- extra virgin olive oil, lightly coat pan
- 1-2 lbs skinless boneless chicken breasts, bite-size pieces
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 broccoli crowns, cut small florets
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 c miracle whip
- ABC Medium Sweet Soy Sauce, to cover chicken
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- salt & pepper, to taste.
- steamed rice for 4 people
Heat olive oil in frying pan. Over medium heat, add chicken and stir fry until outside of meat is cooked (don’t over cook), salt & pepper. Add vegetables, stir and cook 10 min. Add miracle whip, stir and cook 10 min. Drizzle sweet soy sauce and stir and cook another 10 min. Add ground ginger, reduce heat to low, cook 10 min.
Serve over warm steamed rice and enjoy!